Monday, November 5, 2007

Goldfish

Christian is now at the age where he is eatting.... and eatting a lot! He actually has eight teeth now and he is really good at chewing. He will even chew when you tell him to and he doesn't even have anything in his mouth... lol!

So I bought some of the little 100 calorie packs of goldfish. The fish are a little smaller than the regular packs. When he was eatting lunch the other day I gave him some goldfish and he really examined them as he picked them up. And than he did it... he just bit off the head! How funny is it that he didn't bit the side or anything else but the head. and he didn't just do it once. He did it with every goldfish he ate. It cracked me up so much! He is so dang smart I just can't even believe it!
I am sure he didn't really know what he was doing but it sure was funny!! Next time he eats goldfish I will take some pictures!

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

Christian is the cutest, sweetest, smartest, baby in the world and best of all he loves Jesus and Jesus loves him!
Love,
Grandma Linda