Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March is Flying!

Our roller coaster continues and I, like usual, am a little late posting the last couple weeks adventures. Really the last couple weeks have been extra crazy. This week is finals week for me and I have only one left, and it is a group presentation so I am pretty much done with this quarter. Last week was crazy work wise for me. I worked my normal schedule plus an extra 24 hours in 2 days, so needless to say I have been tired.... but as usual I am pushing through.

A couple weeks ago we took a day trip over to the beach and just had a
day of playing in the sand. I wish the beach was just around the corner and we could do it more often cause it was so relaxing. I need more days like that. Christian had a ball putting his feet in the water, playing with rocks and shells, building sand castles, and even writing his name in the sand. Jacob played in the sand, too, but he didn't go near the water. Every time one of us would start walking that way he would scream "No, don't go, its too cold!" He was pretty funny. Here are some of the pictures from our trip.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a cute shirt Jacob is wearing! ;)