Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Push,Push,Push

I think push push push is going to be my motto this quarter. Yesterday marked the first day of my final full quarter as an undergraduate. 10 weeks ahead of me and victory is so close I can taste it. I can see it. I can feel it. I do have a class to take in summer but it almost feels like that doesn't count. I know it does and I will hold my degree proudly after it, but the finish line really feels like this quarter to me. Getting through it will be the biggest hurdle to get over.
I am also pushing myself physically this quarter. I was already motivated but there is more to it now with a close friend getting married in July and I wanna buy whatever dress I want. So yesterday I went to Zumba. The instructor didn't show, but I worked myself anyway. Today marks the day of my first spin class. Holy moly I am sore already and I haven't even left the parking lot. But I did it. And I finished strong.
Thank you to my supporters for continually cheering me on. Hopefully I don't loose my push, but I hope that in times that I loose it, you all will give me the nudge I need to push on.
:-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im going to spin tonight too! Howd u like it?

Jan said...

I happily join your cheer team. You are doing a great job, and always keep in mind the finshed product is worth all the hard work! love ya

Jenn Garcia said...

I enjoyed it! Except for my butt hurting.... and I don't think it is muscular. LOL But, I am going back tomorrow morning! Hopefully I don't die on day 2. Hehe

Thanks, Jan! Love ya, too!

ohnanna said...

I am sooooo proud of you and your accomplishments. I've always been your biggest cheer-leader!! I have no doubt you can do this...keep your spirits up!! Love you bunches!!