Friday, October 26, 2007

Look at me grow!

So when Christian was only about 3 months old we sat him in our big executive chair. He looked so little in it but he sat there and acted very proud. Victor and I got a good laugh from it so we decided to take his picture. Well with the lines in the chair we thought it would be a good idea to take his picture in it every few months. So when he was a few months older we took another pic and man could you tell he had grown... and today Christian tried to climb into the chair. I thought it was a good day to take his picture again in it. I still can't believe how much he grows everyday! Not just his body but his understanding and reasoning, as well. I never thought the day would come that he would try and climb into the chair. Pretty soon he is going to be the one having to sit in it to type his school papers... what a scary thought!! So here are the new pictures of him in the chair along with the pictures when he was smaller.

Today, October 26, 2007, and just over 9 months old

And now I am standing too... we can't seem to keep him still for one minute!


When I was only 5 months old... it was July 3rd



And when he was so little (yea right, he was already big to me here) at only 3 months old (March 10, 2007)




2 comments:

Janese said...

What a cutie! That is a good idea with the chair. :)

Gramma said...

Hello to the Garcia family. Your picts are SO very cute, love the punkin' patch ones especially. Keep up the good work, Jen, on your house, diet, etc. Love and kisses to you all.